Thursday 18 February 2016

Paper - 100 Word Fiction

















When I was seven I lived in a paper house






I'd walk to my paper school every morning and into


my paper classroom


Never underestimate the benefits of a good 



quality paper school teacher



Mrs Grime 


taught me everything 

I knew and nothing that I didn't need to know 

She was the one that told me how to 

breath 

when Mum didn't come home 


That was the day I learned that paper cars 

are stupid 

because there's nothing 

to protect you when one paper car hits another paper car


That was the day the paper 

disappeared



and I stopped breathing












                                                                              (C) Ally Atherton 2016








100 words written for the 100 Word Challenge hosted by Tara Roberts

over at Thin Spiral Notebook.



Pop along and give it a go. it's not as easy as you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment