Sunday 2 August 2015

I need a whinge jar.













I've found this on Facebook and I'm going to give it a try. It's not going to be easy for me because I can be a bit of a whinger!



24 hours without complaining. Maybe I need the equivalent of a swear jar so that I can put some money in every time I let a whinge slip. A whinge jar.



I'll let you know how I get on. Started at 14 38 UK Time.


Give it a go and let me know how you get on!






Next Day Update:




Okay now that was difficult. It seems spending 24 hours without complaining is more difficult than I could have anticipated. I started off so well and then it all went tits up.


I'm sure it's very possible but it would probably need a lot of lip biting. I think it all went pear shaped when our wonderful new neighbours appeared with another car to add to their collection. I swear they are taking up the whole street. And you can hardly park a bicycle on our street. And that's all I really needed for my complaints to follow one after the other.



I think it's a bit like trying to open a bumper bag of salted peanuts.


No matter how carefully you try to open one you always end up with a shit full of peanuts on your carpet. But I haven't given up. Maybe I'll try again. From this very moment..........................








No comments:

Post a Comment