Wednesday 30 March 2011

Book 15 The God Delusion - Richard Dawkins


Finished 30th March 2011

I don't really want to say too much about this book, because I don't want to get all political and I don't want to draw religion into this ' 52 Books' challenge. Some people will even refuse to turn over the front cover and others will declare this book to be the work of Satan.

Personally I found it fascinating and interesting and educational. It's a heavy book and not one that you can read too quickly.

Has the God Delusion convinced me that God doesn't exist ?

No.

Has the God Delusion made me think about religion and science.

Yes.

I guess everyone will just have to make up their own minds ( that's if they want to read it in the first place.) I am quite interested in theology and in cosmology and that's why I found it fascinating. It made my head hurt a little, but in a good way.

2 comments:

  1. My husband read it and he also found it interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep it's a very controversial book, so I didn't want to say too much about it. But yes, it is an interesting book.

    ReplyDelete