Wednesday 16 April 2014

Clouded Vision








                                                            By Linwood Barclay




Ellie awoke to find herself mortally injured and strapped into the passenger seat of her car. All around her was white. At first she thinks she's in Heaven and then she sees the trees in the distance and the cold ice staring back at her. Then she hears the CRACK and then the next CRACK and the car starts to fall.




This is another Quick Read that I managed to get my hands on and another new Author for me. I'm not really a big thriller fan but this small book was fun with a capital F. It was just the right size to keep me interested and entertained and was a real page turner. It is full of twists and turns and neatly, it is always one step ahead of you, just when you think you have it all worked out.

If you fancy a quick read but don't want to get stuck into anything time consuming, you can't go wrong with this. Even if, like me, thrillers don't normally tickle your fancy.



4/5




No comments:

Post a Comment